- Partner with the world's top start-ups!
- Build a best-in-class talent research and insights function
- Join one of Australia’s top venture capital teams
If you're passionate about start-ups and technology, and ambitious to have a direct impact on the growth and development of some of the world's most exciting businesses, read on.
About the Company
Square Peg is a global investment firm on a mission to empower exceptional founders. With teams in Sydney, Melbourne, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, Square Peg invests in emerging technology companies across the internet economy.
Square Peg has over US$3 billion in assets under management across its venture capital, opportunities and global listed equities funds. In addition, we’ve delivered material realised returns of US$0.6 billion. Since 2012 we have invested in over 50 companies including Fiverr, Canva, Airwallex and StashAway.
About the role
As the Talent Advisory Lead, you’ll work directly with our Head of Talent and Partners to execute our talent strategy to deliver to our founders high-quality, diverse talent at speed. Our aim? Empower the important companies of tomorrow by enabling our founders to create talent ecosystems where exceptional people thrive. You will also play a key role in driving internal talent excellence within Square Peg.
Talent has been identified as the most important service to our founders. Our focus is on delivering a talent solution that addresses their most pressing needs. As a key member of our Talent team, you will
- Drive highly detailed talent research (candidate pools) based on the needs, both present and future, of our founders
- Develop and leverage strategic candidate pools and channel relationships in critical markets to deliver talent on demand
- Partner with our Head of Talent and founders on organisational design and talent planning across our portfolio
- Support Square Peg through 360-degree internal talent acquisition ensuring we attract and hire the most exceptional people
Skills & experience
- A passion for startups and technology!
- Demonstrated experience in strategic, tech-enabled candidate sourcing ideally within technology and the ability to track progress in this area
- World-class research skills and a real desire to create delightful candidate experiences while building long term relationships
- Previous senior-level experience headhunting and sourcing talent at the executive/director level
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience at a senior executive/director level
- Advanced skills using networks, LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek Talent, Indeed resume and other sourcing channels
- Experience in full lifecycle recruitment or a deep desire to learn
At the heart of Square Peg's global team is a commitment to our shared values, underscored by decency and integrity: be yourself, anchor to optimism, unleash curiosity, empower through trust and be bold.
We invest the most important resource in our founders, teams and people; time.
Square Peg is a people-first working environment.
We encourage flexible/remote work and provide beautiful team facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Tel Aviv. We also organise regular team-building events, to bring our global team together while promoting a culture of fun and wellness.
- Flexible work policy
- 18 weeks paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Wellness allowance
- Learning allowance
- 4 weeks of annual leave
- Significant additional leave for life’s unexpected emergencies
- Square Peg has been a certified carbon neutral organisation since 2019
How to apply
Apply by contacting Rob Lamb at Square Peg Capital for a confidential discussion.