- Lead our fundraising effort across Southeast Asia with institutions and private investors
- Manage investor relations with our investors in Southeast Asia
- Join a fun, high-performing international team
About the Company
Square Peg is a global investment firm on a mission to empower exceptional founders. With teams in Sydney, Melbourne, Tel Aviv, and Singapore, Square Peg invests in emerging technology companies across the internet economy. We were founded on the belief that technology would transform every industry in the world - and that brilliant, ambitious founders would sit at the heart of this change. We’re squarely focused on helping these founders succeed.
Square Peg has over US$3billion in assets under management across its venture capital, opportunities and global listed equities funds. In addition, we’ve delivered material realised returns of US$0.6 billion. Since 2012 we have invested in over 50 companies including Fiverr, Canva, Rokt, FinAccel, Tomorrow, and Airwallex.
About the role
Day to day you’ll nurture and grow relationships targeting growth in Southeast Asia. As our Principal, Sales you’ll work shoulder to shoulder with our Head of Distribution, Leadership Team and Investment Team.
Building on relationships with institutions and family offices will be your focus daily. In a parallel process, you’ll also work to establish new relationships with institutions, wealth advisors and family offices through collaboration with local Square Peg Partners in Southeast Asia. Your overall focus, in partnership with our Head of Distribution, is building a high-quality global pipeline for our future fundraises.
With an emphasis on Southeast Asia, but across all of our markets and products you will
- Participate in pitching to investors and drive follow-up engagement
- Coordinate effective engagement with prospects between and during fundraises, especially given long sales cycles
- Assist with the on-boarding process of clients
- Work closely with investor relations team members to ensure a seamless experience for investors through the sales process, onboarding and ongoing engagement
Skills & experience
- A passion for technology!
- Sales experience and a hunger to drive outcomes
- Coverage of institutional and family office relationships, including an understanding of who the key decision-makers and gatekeepers are
- An understanding of wholesale channels (private banks, private wealth channels and research groups)
- A self-starter with a focus on long-term relationships
- Demonstrable experience with leading disciplined, detail-focused sales processes
- An emphasis on collaboration combined with good judgement on when to bring in others during a sales process
- Nice to have: Mandarin proficiency
At the heart of Square Peg's global team is a commitment to our shared values, underscored by decency and integrity: be yourself, anchor to optimism, unleash curiosity, empower through trust and be bold.
We invest the most important resource in our founders, teams and people; time.
Square Peg is a people-first working environment.
We encourage flexible/remote work and provide beautiful team facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Tel Aviv. We also organise regular team-building events, to bring our global team together while promoting a culture of fun and wellness.
- Flexible work policy
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave for both primary and secondary carers
- Wellness allowance
- Learning allowance
- 4 weeks of annual leave
- Significant additional leave for life’s unexpected emergencies
- Square Peg has been a certified carbon neutral organisation since 2019
How to apply
APPLY or contact Lucy Kratky at Square Peg Capital for a confidential discussion.