We are searching for a new Head of Talent here at Square Peg! The exceptional candidate will build the talent practice, and be instrumental in ensuring that the founders we invest in have the best talent, advice and support at their disposal.
To celebrate this new role, we bring you this special episode where we talk to experts and entrepreneurs about the most consistent and critical challenge that founders face: how to build a successful talent engine.
- 0:53 - We are hiring! Introducing Global Head of Talent.
- 2:40 - Scaling companies with Ashik Ahmed, CEO and co-founder of Deputy
- 6:25 - Putting culture and values first with Vaughan Fergusson, founder of Vend
- 7:32 - Incorporating culture into leadership with Rob Phillpot and Leigh Jasper, co-founders of Aconex
- 8:43 - How to build a strong culture with Micha Kaufman, CEO and founder of Fiverr
- 11:47 - Hiring the best candidate with Anthony Sochan, CEO of Think and Grow
- 15:55 - Overcoming stereotypes and hiring stigmas with Olympia Yarger, founder of Goterra
- 19:21 - Finding the balance between experience and potential with Elad Gil, co-founder of Color Genomics
- 21:08 - Identifying hungry individuals with Ben Pfisterer, CEO and co-founder of Zeller
- 22:21 - One mistake all founders make
- 30:01 - Optimising for values and sheer horsepower with Paul Bassat, co-founder and partner at Square Peg
- 34:48 - Important trends founders can learn from now
- 37:50 - Hiring a brilliant team with Ana Wight, CEO of Vend